Cant make paymen

What problem can be?

http://prntscr.com/g5vgk6

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

hardnheavy
Contributor
Contributor

"WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE COULD NOT COMPLETE THIS PAYMENT, BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN DENIED BY THE CARD ISSUER. PLEASE RETRY WITH A DIFFERENT CARD OR FUNDING OPTION TO CONTINUE WITH PAYMENT"

This error has been here for the past 3 days!!..and still hasn't been resolved??.and there is not answer on your forums. I've called the bank, and i have the required funds and i have used my card elsewhere. Was on phone to tech support and she indeed stated it's a problem on your end, The bank also says it's a PayPal problem......No fix yet.!?

pperror.jpg

Login to Me Too

Merkristi
Contributor
Contributor

I am posting in here to commiserate with you.  I have gotten the same error now for the past 4 days.  I called and they said it was a "known error" and that "my account has been escalated" for fixing.  I am super frustrated because there are a few things I need to pay for and I can't.  Posting the same picture to add fuel to this fire.  I am REALLY hoping this gets fixed ASAP.Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 9.29.03 AM.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.