Cant login to my old, limited accounts

omega1337
Contributor
Contributor
BACKSTORY: Have lot of limited accs with lots of $ that were long untouched, but now i wanted to login to all to possibly withdraw, but it only lets me login to about 30-40% of the accs, on the rest i get this... THE ERROR: Sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's an issue with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it. *(No, error isnt related to wrong password, when i try to login with wrong pw it gives a different error that says that either email or pw is wrong)* I noticed 1 thing when i checked the emails: Paypal only sent 'Your money is ready to be withdrawn (after limitation hold)' mails to the accs that i COULD login to & sucessfully withdraw. On the ones i couldnt login to last emails from Paypal were usuallly 'Your paypal account has been limited' which also said that money can be withdrawn after 45 days and that they will send another email once i can withdraw... but they never did. So what could the reason behind those blocks/login errors be? What do you think? Did you experience similar problem? *(Oh and i have already tried stuff like deleting cookies/browser data, switching device & browser, using a different IP etc.. none of that worked, its always the exact same accs i get the error on)* And i know it says to contact/call them but dont u need to tell support a code that you only recieve when logged in? And email support is ignoring lol Anyway thanks for reading and have a nice day!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.