Cant find a past transaction i know was done with Paypal

Catwise209
New Community Member

So i made a big purchase but is probably not going to get it. Seller has made empty promises about me recieving my items. I cant even go to the resolution center to try and get it back. Where is the one big purchase i'm looking for!? I'm too poor to lose that kind of money..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Catwise209,

I'm sorry to hear the seller hasn't delivered your item. If you're unable to find the purchase, it's either past six months or the transaction isn't on the account (meaning you may have checked out as a guest). If it's past six months, there wouldn't be any option to dispute the charge through us - you'd need to work with your financial institution to see what options they may have for you.

If neither of these are the case, I would advise contacting us either by phone, Facebook, or Twitter to see what we can do. 

I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.