Cannot respond to case

Lyferxb9s
New Community Member

I have been unable to respond to a case or cancel a case for a several weeks now. Emails to paypal have gone unanswered. Capture.PNG

I have tried on my phone, wifi, 4g, home computer, and work computer.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

djshawman
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact issue. Seems pretty convenient that you have a short time to respond and no way to contact them or upload documents.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello Lyferxb9s,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to see that you and others have not been able to respond to your cases through the Resolution Center. That can be rather problematic.

I understand that you have sent an email to state your intention with the case. This email should be reviewed shortly and if your case is closed, this email would be taken into consideration in the case of an appeal.

I would suggest reaching out to us directly via telephone customer service or social media if these other channels are failing to assist you in resolving this issue. There are multiple ways to reach us and we're always happy to help. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

djshawman
Contributor
Contributor

I have reached out to PayPal via Email, Telephone, PayPal Community and Facebook Messenger. When calling, I was transferred twice and waited on hold for 20 minutes before I finally hung up. I work so I can't sit on hold waiting for someone to pick up the phone and help me with what should be a very simple process. I've cleared my cache and my browser history. I've tried multiple computers too.  There is apparently no fix for us other than to wait around for our claim to be denied so we can appeal and be asked to provide more documentation that we can't give you through no fault of our own. 

@PayPal_Rich wrote:

Hello Lyferxb9s,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to see that you and others have not been able to respond to your cases through the Resolution Center. That can be rather problematic.

I understand that you have sent an email to state your intention with the case. This email should be reviewed shortly and if your case is closed, this email would be taken into consideration in the case of an appeal.

I would suggest reaching out to us directly via telephone customer service or social media if these other channels are failing to assist you in resolving this issue. There are multiple ways to reach us and we're always happy to help. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.