Cannot receive payment

ArminKay
New Community Member

Dear PayPal-ers,

I have a concern about my PayPal not being able to receive Payments from outside my country.
Although I have activated my e-mail adress and made a business profile, I am still not able to receive payments.
My country (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is listed as a country eligible to receive payments.

I have received a email with the incoming payment info and a 20-digit code to verify my email, yet my email is verified and I still cannot receive my payment.

Sincerely,
Armin

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello ArminKay,

Thaks for reaching out to the Community Forums about this email. If you have already confirmed your email address, you should not need to enter any additional information to do so. Are you sure this email is legitimately from PayPal?

I would suggest looking over this information to make sure: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-to-spot-fake-emails-faq2340. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.