Cannot Resolve Dispute

lizbian
Contributor
Contributor

I have a dispute open that I need to respond on but when I go in to reply or respond, I get an error and it takes me to a screen that logs me out. This is on Chrome as well as a mobile device. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this work? I have been trying for weeks now and can never select resolve, even if I go to the old page. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lizbian

Weeks?? I would have thought it would have been automatically closed after that time and that is why you are getting the error.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lizbian
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, no. I have a certain number of days to respond. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hi lizbian,

That does sound frustrating! I would suggest using a different web browser, such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. I would also try clearing your cache and cookies, and turning off any pop-up blockers you may have active. 

Otherwise, you can call us or make a request concerning this claim via email by clicking on the "Help & Contact" option at the bottom of most any PayPal page. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.