Cancelled Payment by Seller

yeppeo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I'm fairly new to Paypal and this is probably a common question but I still didn't find my "problem" in the many replies I read, so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I have an unverified Paypal account that I used to receive some payments a while ago and now I tried to order something from Digital Stores (digitalstores.co.uk) but my payment was cancelled. I tried again and had the same result. Is it because the account is unverified?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

who cancelled the payment?

store or Paypal?

if store,ask the store?

Login to Me Too

yeppeo
Contributor
Contributor

I think it was the store.

I received the email from Paypal saying that I ordered something but the money never got out of my account. And when I check in the order history in the store nothing appears. Thank you for your reply. I may have to contact the store then.

Login to Me Too

lianni2
New Community Member

Digitalstores.co.uk is an incompetent company that can't handle a simple order fulfillment of a t-shirt correctly. WHAT'S MORE, WHEN I TRIED TO RETURN THE INCORRECT SHIRT, THEY SAID I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING COSTS OF $50.00, WHICH IS MORE THAN THE SHIRT COSTS. RIDICULOUS. HAD I KNOWN, I WOULD'VE NEVER ORDERED FROM THESE SWINDLERS.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.