Can't use PayPal on the Google Play Store

LeyendaV
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to buy some stuff on the Play Store, but when I try to check out the system return the error [OR-CPIT-10] cause "the mothod you choose is not valid" and I can't get through it.

What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MamaKit
Contributor
Contributor
You have to either have a large enough Paypal balance or select a debit/credit card as your online payment method in PayPal. Once you link them, you can change back to using your PayPal balance as your online payment method.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Anthamxx
New Community Member
I can't add PayPal as a payment method, it simply says"Something went wrong. There was an issue adding your PayPal account because the payment method selected on PayPal was invalid. Please update the payment method with PayPal or select a different form of payment. [OR-CPIT-10]" and i don't have a credit or debit card
Login to Me Too

Torricelli2
Contributor
Contributor
Deze foutmelding krijg ik dus ook, wat is de oplossing??
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Google play is a digital goods store,no seller protection ,like Itunes,it does not accept Paypal,use either  a Paypal debit or credit card or bank issued card

Login to Me Too

ArjanvdMeulen
New Community Member
Please respond PP..
Login to Me Too

indy2021

having the same problem paypal please help.

Login to Me Too

Torricelli2
Contributor
Contributor
Help help help ik ook!!
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

whynot ask Google Play store,you cant be th first or the last.

Apple itunes does not accept Paypal,but you can use a payapl debit or credit card.

Paypal does not offer seller protection for digital goods etc,thats why Itunes does not accept Paypal,you download the music and then you file item not received and Itunes has to refund you as there is no tracking to show it has been delivered.

are goods sold in Google play store digital?

Login to Me Too

Ruidsmatos98
New Community Member

i tried to enter in add the paypal opcion in my google play account and showed an [OR-CPIT-10]!! Not allowing me to continue, help

Login to Me Too

KikeBarron
Contributor
Contributor
I can not add my PayPal to Google Play OR-CPIT-10 error
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.