Can't transfer money to credit card

QwaserKuro
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I'm new to paypal. I created an account weeks ago, because of my job. Now I'm trying to send money to my PayPal card (meaning, a card made for paypal) and I just can't. Everytime I do, after 4 days, it just returns my money to the account, without telling me why.

I don't want to the card, but sadly is required for using the money. Basically, I'm pretty much stuck and can't do anything. My card is fully functional btw.

So, any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can only add or withdraw funds to a bank account linked and verified to your paypal account in the U.S.

You can't withdraw to a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can only add or withdraw funds to a bank account linked and verified to your paypal account in the U.S.

You can't withdraw to a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nauris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've the same situation. I'm living outside US, so I have to withdraw funds to my credit card. Few weeks ago I did it sucessfully, but this time I don't see my card in drop menu "To" anymore.

Login to Me Too

seamus136
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed, have the same problem. While I could transfer funds to my card just days ago, now I can no longer select my card from the dropdown list.

Login to Me Too

Nauris
Contributor
Contributor

Still no response from the PayPal customer service (48hrs) 😞

Login to Me Too

seamus136
Contributor
Contributor

Same. 6 days later, my issue has not been addressed directly but instead I received an email to rate the solution they gave me. Hint: they never replied to my email. They're asking me to submit feedback for a non-existent fix.

Login to Me Too

Duks
New Community Member

hi all,i had the same problem,i contact tech support and the problem was they have changed site and since than withdraw to debit card was turned off i guess too all who is not from us and because of that it asks to enter your us banck account.try entering settings and than choose security ,after that go to "log in with paypal " and you will be taken to the old page of paypall and from there you can choose withdraw and in there you will have option to transfer to your debit card.you will recognized the old paypal interface.

Login to Me Too

Gadoora
New Community Member

Did everything Duks posted, but at the old interface withdraw to credit card step, couldn't find my linked card in form, and couldn't create new card becouse the form accepts only visa cards and mine is mastercard. Not sure what to do now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.