Can't make my payment because of credit card

davidfferreira
Contributor
Contributor

I have around 60€ in my account and am trying to pay for my wordpress site, which is 26€, but when I access my paypal account through the wordpress  billing page it asks me for a credit card, which I don't own, and my debit card doesn't have the 3 digit security code, which is also a problem.

How can I make may payment?

Regards,

David

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you want to use funds in your paypal account balance paypal like you to have a back up funding source ie a credit card linked to your paypal account as well.

If not then can you add a bank account and withdraw the funds in your balance to your bank account then pay another way?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

davidfferreira
Contributor
Contributor

So you're saying that paypal doesn't accept accounts only based on a bank account?

Yes, I can always do that, but in that case there will be no point in having a paypal account anymore. If I had a credit card I wouldn't need to use paypal. I thought you guys were an alternative to credit cards.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I am not "you guys", this is a user to user help forum and not paypal customer services.

I am just an ebay seller that helps out on here.

If you have a c.c.only then you will find most ebay sellers would not be able to accept payments as most are not registered businesses able to process credit card  payments.

They can only accept credit cards if they have paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.