Can't login into my account

Patty23x
I just change my password, and logout, but i can't login anymore, trying using old password but still can't login, trying reset password again still can't login, what should i do know? Trying send email to paypal, but just got the bot machine answered, please somebody help me
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

As this is a public community, there's no way to access user accounts or view info - only customer service has the capability and tools to assist - best to phone - most email responses are stock answers.

Login to Me Too

Patty23x
I can't login into my own account, what should i do????? Also can't reset the password to, where i contact the customer service, can't emailed too...
Login to Me Too

Patty23x
When i trying to reset the password just got this message "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you Need a hand? We can help"
Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

The "We can help" means customer service - not the public forum.   PayPal has both a Facebook and Twitter presence - both are supported by employees, you could always try there too.

Login to Me Too

Patty23x
Okey I'll try, thx for the information
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.