Can't link Maestro card to account because of lack of CSC code [Belgium]

ThibaudB
Contributor
Contributor

I can't link my Maestro card to my account due to a lack of a CSC code. The page does tell me "if shown", however it still says it can't process my request (or something). I also tried to fill the CSC box with "000" and "111" or even "123", it didn't help. I have checked the cardnumber and expiration date over and over again, I am 100% that that isn't the issue.

Am I supposed to contact my bank? I have read some other post on the same topic and that person said the bank couldn't help him.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Leslie

Hi ThibaudB,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately it's not possible anymore to add a Maestro card to your PayPal account. If you had previously added a Maestro card, it is possible that this card was automatically deleted from your PayPal account.

We apologise for any inconvenience and advise you to add a Visa or MasterCard to your PayPal account. Alternatively, you can add money from your bank account to your account.

-Leslie

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Leslie

Hi ThibaudB,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately it's not possible anymore to add a Maestro card to your PayPal account. If you had previously added a Maestro card, it is possible that this card was automatically deleted from your PayPal account.

We apologise for any inconvenience and advise you to add a Visa or MasterCard to your PayPal account. Alternatively, you can add money from your bank account to your account.

-Leslie

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.