Can't Send, Asking for Confirmed Shipping Address, already have one set.

RavynX
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to send money to a seller, I input their e-mail, I input the amount specified, input additonal comments with order number, I have my confirmed address selected in the dropdown, click Send and get the following message:

The recipient of this money requires you to include a confirmed shipping address with the payment. Please select an existing confirmed address below, or add a new address and confirm it by linking it with a credit card.

I have removed my card, re-added the card with the confirmed address.  I'm not getting any choice in what payment method to use either which is odd.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Sounds a bit odd - you may want to contact customer support for assistance as this is a peer to peer community, it's not possible to look at someone's account setup through this public forum.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Are you buying something?

Login to Me Too

RavynX
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, seller has requested I sent payment to a specific e-mail that I have purchased through before so that is valid.  If I select an old address of mine PayPal accepts that as verified and allows me to chose payment but it will not accept my current address as "confirmed" or "valid" for some reason.  I have tried removing and re-linking it to a card which my bank has the address stored but the PayPal form will still not accept it and continues to give me that message.  I have called PayPal and I'm on their call-back wait list.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.