Can’t Seem To Move Money To My Credit Card.

N4ZX
Contributor
Contributor

I have an American Airlines MasterCard. I went to PayPal Account to transfer my funds to the card but can’t get it to work. Going to Wallet then transfer money then Move money out I get to a window that says Link a card, link a bank, or send a check but I already have the card registered in my account for payments. If I do click on Link a card it then says put in debit or credit card info which I do. It then says look for a charge against the card account and find the code. I do find the charge and code and then go back to PayPal and put the 4-digit code in. It says successfully linked. When I then go to PayPal, Wallet and try to move the money to the card it asks me again to link a card. I called PayPal customer support and they kindly sent me the instructions on how to link a card; which I already did and does not apparently work. The cycle seems endless so Is my only option asking for a check as I do not want to open another credit/debit card just for PayPal or link to my bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@N4ZX

You can't withdraw funds to a credit card, only to a debit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@N4ZX

You can't withdraw funds to a credit card, only to a debit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

N4ZX
Contributor
Contributor

huh, OK I guess, Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.