Can someone help and give me some advice???

GeoffreyS66
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone give some info help?? I have a brand new Paypal Credit account I just got and have not used yet, and with a balance of $250.00. I am interested in purchasing on Ebay (this day June 19th) an item that costs a total of 111.00. I can't obtain details in my questions on the Paypal Credit page. But if I made the purchase of this item today on Ebay at 111.00....does anyone know when my first payment would be, and for how much the ammount I'd pay for the first time?? And how long (in months) it might take to completely pay off for this item of $111.00??? And how much (completely) in the end would I be paying Paypal Credit back??? Like I said this item I'm interested in costs a total of $111.00...And my balance in my Paypal Credit is a total of $250.00. I just don't have the full ammount of money to buy this item on Ebay that I want very much at this time. Can anyone give info or answer in my questions I've just given or give me some advice??? Is buying this item today a good idea considering the price it is, and considering my Paypal Credit line of $250.00??? I wish to be safe in this decision to buy, and know when, and for how long, and for how much my payments will be in this whole purchase I wish to make??? Can anyone help me out here??? And thanks much!!

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You would need to contact PayPal Credit to find out your statement account closing date; no one can guess that for you.

As for your payments, there is no way to know that either as you don't even know what type of purchase plan you would have.  You would select that at time of purchase.

Just be aware that PayPal Credit is not like "use on demand" credit card.  PayPal will evaluate each potential purchase at time of payment to determine you qualify for using Paypal Credit.  If all qualifications are met for that purchase you will have the option to use PayPal Credit.  If not, then you will need to select an alternate method.  Even as processing payment PayPal will do a secondary risk assessment; if that fails your payment could be automatically switched to a backup funding source, so make sure you have funds available.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You would need to contact PayPal Credit to find out your statement account closing date; no one can guess that for you.

As for your payments, there is no way to know that either as you don't even know what type of purchase plan you would have.  You would select that at time of purchase.

Just be aware that PayPal Credit is not like "use on demand" credit card.  PayPal will evaluate each potential purchase at time of payment to determine you qualify for using Paypal Credit.  If all qualifications are met for that purchase you will have the option to use PayPal Credit.  If not, then you will need to select an alternate method.  Even as processing payment PayPal will do a secondary risk assessment; if that fails your payment could be automatically switched to a backup funding source, so make sure you have funds available.

Login to Me Too

GeoffreyS66
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks so much for your very kind reply my friend!! You were spot on with everything!!! Your advice and info helped me out immensely at the time!! Just wanted to let you know this!! And I'm most grateful! Kudos!!!
Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You're quite welcome.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.