Can I transfer cash from my PayPal credit line to my personal bank?

JeffreyFriedber
Contributor
Contributor

Can I transfer cash from my PayPal credit line to my personal bank account, to buy something using my personal bank debit card? If yes, what does PayPal charge for that? Terms? (It’s impossible to get a one-time straight answerfrom them, and when i call it’s somebody i can;t understand.) Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @JeffreyFriedber,

Regrettably, not all stores accept PayPal credit products.:(

Neither PayPal Credit nor PayPal Smart Connect (our lines of credit) have the ability to be used for cash advances. 😞

If you wish to use a PayPal credit line product to check out with a particular merchant, you would see if the credit product is available for use at checkout on the merchant's website. 

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope this helps to clarify how PayPal lines of credit work. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JeffreyFriedber

You can only use paypal credit at stores where it is accepted.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JeffreyFriedber
Contributor
Contributor

See, I’m not talking about the credit card. I’m talking about the Credit Line. There is no card, it’s a line of credit. It’s okay, this is hard to get answers to.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JeffreyFriedber

ok then you can only use paypal line of credit when buying from merchants.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JeffreyFriedber
Contributor
Contributor

Okay but does that mean EVERY merchant will accept it? Is it Cash? Say, if I want to buy eyeglasses, can I transfer money from the Line Of Credit to my debit card bank? Or to the eyeglasses company? Cash? Or, how would I obtain cash from the Credit Line?

How would one buy eyeglasses with the Credit Line?

Procedure?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @JeffreyFriedber,

Regrettably, not all stores accept PayPal credit products.:(

Neither PayPal Credit nor PayPal Smart Connect (our lines of credit) have the ability to be used for cash advances. 😞

If you wish to use a PayPal credit line product to check out with a particular merchant, you would see if the credit product is available for use at checkout on the merchant's website. 

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope this helps to clarify how PayPal lines of credit work. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.