Can I get my money back?

tuandat1602
Contributor
Contributor

I knew I got scam when I looked up the PayPal transaction. Here is my situation:

I saw and advert on Insta, I clicked, and it directed my to a website that show a hot deal about magnetic charger.

The link is: https://magnetphonecable.com/

I was uncertain but still ordered 20 items for $204.75 becasue the price is reasonable. I used PayPal. I got confirm emails from website and PayPal. However, when I check the PayPal email, it said I paid for [Personal Info Removed By Moderator]. I check the transaction and got their infor:

[Personal Info Removed By Moderator]

[Personal Info Removed By Moderator]

http://www.florencescoveljewelry.com

I did search about the website and found that they will not send item or if they do, they will send incorrect/bad/missing/different items.

So I decided to send them an email about cancel order before they ship/process my order.

I don't know whether they will refund or they will ship with bad products. I don't want them to ship anything, just cancel and refund my money.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

tuandat1602
Contributor
Contributor
Yah, do it if you feel need to. Now just wait till I got refund 🙂 Not truely happy but feel better than yesterday, lol. Btw, should I mark as Resolved topic?
Login to Me Too

Mandirigma7
Contributor
Contributor

@tuandat1602 only when you've actually received the refund. Hmm, yeah, I think I'll write to them to add additional pressure.

Login to Me Too

Jessie4
Contributor
Contributor

@sumiko wrote:

you can file dispute now and they wil have to prove they shipped by uploading a tracking number, 

Login to Me Too

365RESELL
Contributor
Contributor
Don't use them https://www.magnetphonecable.com are scammers i ordered 1 about 6 weeks ago and eventually it arrived. Its fake and or doesnt worj on latest phines galaxy s7 etc. Cheap china cables and reported as not safe also as electrical. I sent 5 emails to company no reply. Also posted 4 times worning people on their facebook page. They now blocked me as i guess the truth came out about faulty electric goods. These will damage your phone.
Login to Me Too

Maildroid
Contributor
Contributor
I did order 2 in jan 1 . The company is in Canada. ok im in north Carolina. It was sent dhl i got a tracking number. It went from canada to germany to somewhere. I filed a complaint. All i get is how do you rate the transaction email. I was like wtf . So paypay is looking into it. But i got 3 different email address to trying get some answers. But yes the company that took your money is different than the one sending the said item .
Login to Me Too

365RESELL
Contributor
Contributor
Well just found out that paypa said i need to send back to them from uk to Canadian address record with tracking number which is more than i paid for total item so not worth it. Also mine came from china as on the post lable. I think the company which uses an email in paypal as email @ florist.com or something. Any way dont use it its faulty and dangerous i jave a friend whom tests electronics and he said its dangerous. What makes it worst is they are still selling this item illegally.
Login to Me Too

365RESELL
Contributor
Contributor
Well just found out that paypa said i need to send back to them from uk to Canadian address record with tracking number which is more than i paid for total item so not worth it. Also mine came from china as on the post lable. I think the company which uses an email in paypal as email @ florist.com or something. Any way dont use it its faulty and dangerous i jave a friend whom tests electronics and he said its dangerous. What makes it worst is they are still selling this item illegally.
Login to Me Too

mundo55

same situation. ordered a couple of their products. tried emailing and facebook post/message for days and no reponse.

on paypal different compnay name (A N & Associates FlorenceScovel800-400-0388http://www.florencescoveljewelry.com) showed up on the trasaction. which I never visited or knew existed...

on their website, address is in NY USA now. but shipped from china.  couldn't track for the shipment for days. 

shipping company is 4px which i 've never heard of...

I'll file a dispute as well...

Login to Me Too

Maildroid
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah it took me 2 months but i got my money back. They sent it from canada to germany to .... The tracking never updated from there never got it.
Login to Me Too

Pamw007
New Community Member
I'm dealing with the exact same product from this company. It's a crap product. We have 3 different models of galaxy phone and it doesn't work on any of them. Any results
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.