CAN NOT get a hold of Customer Service for my Smart Connect account, anyone else having issues?

jlhaberman
New Community Member

Its like they dont exsist. I have had this smart connect credit account for a few years and I have never had any issues or been late on my account. I spaced it one day and paid my balance one day late. Of course I got a late fee. I have been trying to call to get it waived and after going through the very lenghty automated system and finally to get transferred to a rep, I get a recording saying something like they are unavailable and it just disconnects me. No holding or anything just disconnected. I dont have a lot of time to deal with an automated sysmtem but I have tried a few times and each time I was disconnected. I even went through a different departmet and got a hold of someone and had them transfer me and the same thing happend. I resorted to going through the website and emailing and there is no way to contact this department online but everyother service is available. i emailed one and let them know my issue and asked if they could forward it to someone that can help me but they just respond saying they are the wrong department and cant help me and give me instructions on how to contact. Which I have already tried and I tell them that and I say I know that you are not the right department but I am asking you to transfer this to someone who can help and the response is the same again. Its always someone new to and so I am getting no where. I refuse to pay a $25 late fee when I am never late. If I am unable to get a hold of anyone and get this taken care of then I will not use this service anymore. Hoepfully someone who can help me will see this. But also curious if I am the only one with this issue? I sure hope not. This is incredibly frustrating

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.