CAN I SEND THE MONEY FROM PAYPAL TO WESTERN UNION

valosi
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO,  

is there any way to transfer your money to westerunion or moneygram , then to get them cash?!

Thank You

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

solimAN007
Hy sir I'm money sand for pakistan so te me which mothed
Login to Me Too

Sharak
New Community Member
I am in the same boat. The only cash in the world I have right now is what my friend sent to my Paypal account. I don't have a bank account and I can't wait two weeks for them to mail me a check or debit card. I had an idea that some stores let you pay in store via your PayPal account(via the app I think and not the debit card) and I can buy a visa gift card. Either that or I can purchase a visa gift card online if they have fast 2 day delivery like amazon prime or Walmart or something.
Login to Me Too

miguelanguel
New Community Member

me gusto este mes todo  

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

there may be some sites which will serve as intermediary between Paypal and Western union,for a fee,google it

Login to Me Too

Aliou
Contributor
Contributor

You can use this service but you need validate Your identity Link . I use that sometime .**removed**

Login to Me Too

Hi, what is the identity link?
Login to Me Too

Parvez79
Contributor
Contributor
Because I have no any bank account but I have paypal
Login to Me Too

HungerBear
Contributor
Contributor

I send money abroad and it would be really nice and convenient if this option exist - rather than having to add funds in my bank account first then sending it via my bank.

If I can send money via my Bank to Western Union why can we not send from Paypal to Western Union?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

welynjen42
Contributor
Contributor
How to get money paypal to western union?
Login to Me Too

welynjen42
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.