Buy flights etc with balance

brunoRF20
New Community Member

Hello Guys,

Can someone give me a clear answer if it is possible to buy stuff online (flight for instance) with the balance in paypal account.

I have my bank account linked to Paypal but do not have a credit card.Can I send money from my bank account to paypal account and after buy stuff online with this balance in paypal?? when I tried to buy things online it goes directly to option "link credit card" and I haven't seen an option to use paypal balance

Thankss

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brunoRF20

If you only have funds in your paypal balance then you can spend them but paypal often want you to add a card to verify your account and act as a back up funding source as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

brunoRF20
New Community Member

thanks for the reply

so does the mean I can pay with balance or not? Because if I can pay but then Paypal asks me for a credit card when I am trying to pay a flight then I cannot pay ahaha

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brunoRF20

Can't say for sure, sometimes they let you and sometimes security kicks in and you have to add a back up card   Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.