Bought,paid,shipped,not received,no refund

Matman500
In short. I purchased an item. Fed ex delivered to my door. I did not get item. I re-purchased item from same store. Shipped, received. Now I want refund for my original purchase. Seller says no. I even tried to have seller send me an item worth half as much to re-coup some of my losses. Seller says no. Now, seller wants me to pay for shipping on 2nd purchase. Even tho 2nd purchase was listed "free shipping" I WANT MY MONEY BACK Please help Regards Matman1968
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your first item was delivered so no one owes you a refund.

You paid for a second item and received it.  

Case closed.  Nothing more for you to do and definitely not give seller any more money.

Login to Me Too

Matman500
1st item was delivered but I did not get it. I got home 2 hours after it was delivered and it was not there. Am I just supposed to accept this and lose my money? I can't prove I didn't get it and Fed ex can't prove they left it there
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You are responsible for security of the delivery point.  The seller has no control of your security.

When you have local security  concerns you can let the carrier know to hold for pickup or you can ask the seller to ship with signature by addressee required.

You should contact the carrier to confirm that it wasn't delivered to incorrect address and ask if delivery carrier offers any compensation for local theft.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

why dont you ask Fed Exp ,there is indemnity $100 for non jewelry and $1000 for jewelry.

Login to Me Too

Matman500
Fed ex did an investigation on this matter with no results. They stand with, the driver left it on my doorstep. Case closed
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.