Blocked Payments Through eBay

Jonnyrogs22
New Community Member
Ahhhh so PayPal has decided to block all of my payments through eBay. I have called the 1-800 customer service number to get it resolved 6 times in the last 24 hours and everyone I’ve talked to is inept. The first person I got said she can’t do anything about it and doesn’t know why it happened and can’t get me anyone who may know why it happened or could resolve it. She then said I will have to wait until some random time in the future and hope that it unblocks itself. They have admitted their security has blocked my account and when I ask for a supervisor (have done so 4 times now) these people put me on hold for half an hour and I never get one. This is absolutely pathetic and laughable and I need this issue resolved immediately. Is there anyone competent enough to do this? As it seems if I were to concentrate all of the service reps minds on the 1-800 number and turn their focus into energy, I may be able to toast a single piece of bread lightly
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.