Bank transfers

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
From bank to PayPal my receipt says money will be in my account today. It isn't. What time do they post from bank transfers.
Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
I'll call... I'll post
Login to Me Too

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. Everyone who initated they're transfers on the 18th raise your hands!
Login to Me Too
Solved

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
Anyways if you initiated your transfer on the 18th if lagging a day behind because of the holiday. All transfers listed due 2/22/18 Will be delivered at 3am 2/23/18..... Gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr it was a useless holiday anyhow and puts us a day behind! 😠😠
Login to Me Too

acornett
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again for calling!

Login to Me Too

Nicorrie1993
I'm having this current issue. I was told a business day and here we are two days after I did the transaction. So now i am been told 3-5 business days. Can u please tell me what you had to do to make them rush your money. I currently been on hold for a whole hour trying to speak to a manager
Login to Me Too

acornett
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh.  Mine was Feb 16th!!  What a crock.  

Login to Me Too

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
Your still running a day behind because of holiday.😓😓😓😓😓
Login to Me Too

Gale32
Contributor
Contributor
So apparently I was able to get through, I was told because of the holiday on Monday, the banks took longer to process the transactions so anything expect by the 22nd should be there bu the 26th but there is no garauntee we would have to contact our respective banks....bs
Login to Me Too

acornett
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh.  Thank you.  Guess we will wait some more.  It DID come out of my bank immediately though.  So I don't know where it has been sitting for 6 days.  😞

Login to Me Too

Carrie74
Contributor
Contributor
Well my lovely lady there is this dream place that all internet money sits. It's all gold and silver and they are feed lobster and Xavier. 😉😉😉😔😔😔😔
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.