Balance on credit line is WRONG

G3tmon3y914
Contributor
Contributor

what im gonna ask is the most stupidest thing to ask and get a response from cause my problem is simple math we learned in school but either paypal or their computer system must have an IQ of 10 so my paypal credit line i have is for 3150 so ive done about 5 transactions with it for a total of 550 dollars so if you take 3150 mius 550 it would give you a total of 2600 so thats what my credit line should be at after that but for some reason paypal says i only have 2050 credit line left LOL HOW? so if i have 2050 left of 3150 that means i would have had to spend 1100 but ive only spent 550 lol where did the other 600 WTF KIND OF MATH IS THAT? anyone else had this problem before? Yes i know its best to call them but they are closed right now so when i cant talk to them i send a email and i always get the most stupidest email automated response that has nothing to do with my problem or my question smh these corportations are getting worse by the year and the sad part is that they dont care and will never care as long as the dumb **bleep** human clients do nothing about it. Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mirandacollins8
New Community Member

This is currently happening to me.  What happened with your situation? 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal can adjust you available credit at any time for any reason PayPal determines that your qualifications for credit change.  The change is not simple math and is not intended to be simple math.

If you want a credit account which works like simple math then you should apply for a regular credit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.