Are prepaid visa gift cards useful for payments to an individual overseas?

Euqinom
Contributor
Contributor

I guess to further this, I don’t intend to do anything that violates the terms and conditions. I do not have a bank account and have put cash on a prepaid card to send to someone overseas. Is this possible if  the cash is on a prepaid visa? 

Also, is it possible to send someone money overseas through a site thats niche is to send gifts to their country with a visa gift card?

I’m new to how business works. I appreciate your insights and know,edge!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Euqinom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Snow-Cat,

Thank you you for responding. Do you know if there is a way to pay fees as well with the same card? I do not have money in my account despite having it linked to PayPal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

It is possible to use a prepaid card to send money to friends and family, however when using a card as the funding source for sending money under the Family and Friends option there are fees. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Euqinom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Snow-Cat,

Thank you you for responding. Do you know if there is a way to pay fees as well with the same card? I do not have money in my account despite having it linked to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.