Applying a payment to promotional balances

DzDiva
New Community Member

I could not locate any information in the help system about how to apply a payment to a promotional balance to avoid fees, so I called to find out. Apparently you have to make a payment, then call them to apply whatever portion of that payment to the promotional balance. They schedule it for you. And it could take up to 14 days for that to happen, which in turn means you would incur additional fees. Back in the good old days of Paypal you used to be able to select that yourself in the payment window. It sure would be nice to have that feature back Paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi DzDiva,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble submitting your payment and applying it to promotional balances. I understand the process is frustrating, and I'll ensure your feedback is passed along internally. Have a great rest of your day!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.