Apple Pay is coming

CGrant
New Community Member

So yesterday I saw a article about adding your card on Apple Pay and now it's gone IMG_0291.PNGIMG_0292.PNG

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

frosociety
New Community Member
About adding the PayPal debit card right? Me too!! I know I'm not bugging. When you try to add the card to Apple Pay, it says not supported, so I called them (I have a business debit, not sure if it makes a difference, even though it's supposed to be supported) they had to make some change on my account and said to try again in 24 hours. Will update if I get it to work
Login to Me Too

Cgrant1
New Community Member
Ok thanks
Login to Me Too

djwooten
New Community Member

Any luck?

Login to Me Too

Gbrown92
New Community Member
I contacted PayPal through that number and they stated that it was a slip up from there tech department and that that page should not have been released yet but Apple Pay is coming soon and we will be getting an email when it comes out.
Login to Me Too

Alex-z
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, thanks for the info! If anyone would be successful adding PP debit card to Apple pay please let us know in the comments. Since this could be 'silently' launched before the email announcement. Cheers,
Login to Me Too

jpromi2
Contributor
Contributor

Just called customer service, the gentleman on the other end said Paypal is not seeking to add the debit card to Apple Pay, but instead is seeking to add support for the regular Paypal account, which stinks because it means you can't get the 1% cash back. He suggested to click the "Site Feedback" button on the bottom of the website and suggest they add debit card support to Apple Pay and not just the standalone account.

Login to Me Too

Aaron837
Contributor
Contributor
I added my EMV PAyPal debit card today and it worked!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.