Any buyers from Bargain Backer

TOM63
New Community Member

I want to purchase a apple watch from Bargain Backer in London England.

Has anyone purchased anything form this company and if so how didi it go?

Appreciate any info.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Bomigal54
Contributor
Contributor

I believe this is a scam.  I too saw the watch a beautiful rose gold one for $160 supposedly out of the U.K. As well.  But when I made the purchase I was instructed to send it to an email, then the person who accepted the money was not the same person, then as soon as they accepted the money the website was taken down for maintenance and hasn't been up since.  That was 33 days ago.  The real Bargin Backers website and logos look completely different as well.

Login to Me Too

TonyCiancanelli
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me . Now pay pal is refusing to refund my money . Not happy
Login to Me Too

Bomigal54
Contributor
Contributor

Did you present your case with documentation and how you tried to get this resolved with the Bargin Backers people (who aren't really part of the legitimate business).  I had to provide all of the correspondence to document my case.

Login to Me Too

Bomigal54
Contributor
Contributor
I believe this is a scam. I too saw the watch a beautiful rose gold one for $160 supposedly out of the U.K. As well. But when I made the purchase I was instructed to send it to an email, then the person who accepted the money was not the same person, then as soon as they accepted the money the website was taken down for maintenance and hasn't been up since. That was 33 days ago. The real Bargin Backers website and logos look completely different as well.
Login to Me Too

cejsf
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.