Acoount Limited You can no longer use PayPal

Sam3631
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community my account has been limited today, and i cant contact my thailand support as they are close, But i really need to fix this as quick as possible as my customers would like to Pay.

This is what i got today From PaypalPaypal Account Limitation 1.png

I Open a PayPal account 9 Days ago or so, and my business its doing quiet well, Income its around 2300 Euros, My field its IT services.

I don't have any problems with my customers at all, no charge back or anything.

Paypal Account Limitation 2.png

This its what i got this afternoon from them .

Paypal Account Limitation 3.png

And what funny its that i got  2 mins after, i didnt even talk to them yet or ask why its been limited.

Paypal Account Limitation 4.png

I am sure i haven't done anything wrong, how can i contact NOW with PayPal on the Phone? my customer service in my country stopped working.  Can i call another  Country? Really need this to be fix, as every min i will loose money. Thanks for advise

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your account is permanently limited.  PayPal will give you instructions on how to withdraw your funds after 180 days.

PayPal has monitored your transaction and your account details and has concluded your activities did not comply with PayPal User Agreement.

All you can do now is review all of your activities and compare to all of PayPal User Agreement.  There is a long list of restricted activities. 

You have not disclosed your PayPal transaction details nor details about your business activities so there is no way to suggest a reason for the limitation.  You need to do your own investigation.

To contact PayPal support click on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of the page and follow instructions there.  This, however, is a U. S. forum.

Login to Me Too

Kennyinla
Contributor
Contributor

I have a totally same issue.

Just suddenly got the notice when I log in to my account...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.