Account Limited (?)

PoojaS
New Community Member
Hey guys! I'm a student living abroad and I use PayPal (a personal account) in order to buy food, water, and other basic things. Recently hurricane Irma hit my island and it was bad! So a few of my friends came together to send me money. They shared my link too! Some money for my own survival abroad and others to just send to family when their WiFi was up and running. PayPal said they'll limit my account if I don't provide evidence? I provided it yesterday, drivers license and a screenshot of a bank statement (I don't really have a proper one because I don't have a credit card. I'm younger than 20 as I type this message.) What do I do? Is there any way to fix it? I have 130 days left and it says I still need to resolve it when I log in. I'm super confused and also creeped out. I didn't do anything wrong? Any help/advice/consolation would be GREATLY appreciated.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Looks like you have already submitted some documents as per requested. I suggest you give PayPal customer service a call and they will be able to assist you further regarding this issue. 

Contact - https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.