A simple answer will do

bvetri
Contributor
Contributor

, I was refunded $134.00, PayPal notifies me 7 days ago I don't trust the people as they were going to refund my full $239.00  but after a week of childish arguing I said fine you beat me down Just refund the damn money so PayPal notifies me and it's been a week, I've read everything  10 times, PaPal says I have NO activity, I called the refunders their records show they refunded the money,look I know banks make money using your money so I don't care if it's in Hyper space I just want to know it's there and those people did really send it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If they processed the refund you would see this reflected in your account. Even if it was a pending refund, you would see that.

Make sure you're checking the correct PayPal account. Often people don't realize they have more than one account and they're signed in to the wrong one when checking this sort of thing.

If you're sure you're checking the right account ask them again for evidence that they processed the refund. You say "their records show..." but did they give you a screenshot or something to show you?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If they processed the refund you would see this reflected in your account. Even if it was a pending refund, you would see that.

Make sure you're checking the correct PayPal account. Often people don't realize they have more than one account and they're signed in to the wrong one when checking this sort of thing.

If you're sure you're checking the right account ask them again for evidence that they processed the refund. You say "their records show..." but did they give you a screenshot or something to show you?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

bvetri
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Angeleye if it was not for you I would have never looked for another account but now I can't get in because the phone # they have is a 20-year-old disconnected landline and one of the security questions is what is the nickname of my oldest child I have NO children and last but not least I can't call them because I can't talk  they won't reply to my email I'm starting to think it's some kinda scam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.