A estimate for funds to be released.

yaSebbie
Contributor
Contributor
So, I sold two items. Have around 2k pending, it's suppose to clear today which it's only 2:24 am. I was wondering what time, do they usually come out of hold and move to balance so I can deposit it into my bank. Payments were received at 12PM. Two amounted to 2,041$+. Thanks for the help, Sebastian
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bondejure
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Sebastian,

You're pending balance is (ideally; based on their process) supposed to be released three days after the confirmed delivery date (confirmed via tracking number). If it elapsed three days and it's still on pending, get in touch with PayPal so they could do something with it.

Cheers!
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@yaSebbie

There are a lot of issues here.

Timing is NOT likely to be precise.  What is the basis for the hold? Is it the 21-day new seller hold?  Is it a hold due to no tracking to show delivery?

When the hold is released it will then be available.  That,however, doesn't mean you can immediately withdraw it as there are more restrictions based on various factors.  How long have you had your account?  What history do you have for transactions?

Assuming you are new, there will be monthly withdrawl limits to your bank account.

End result:  You need to carefully manage your cash flow as reserves will likely be held by PayPal.

Here is some information on limits:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#holding-balance

Check the User Agreement for other holds.

Login to Me Too

yaSebbie
Contributor
Contributor
Was a digital item, says its suppose to clear today.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.