$36,000 Frozen - Account Locked - Brand New PayPal Business Customer

cfosearch
New Community Member

We are an executive search firm that has been in business since 2008.  We recently decided to offer a credit card option to our clients so that they could make an initial payment online instead of sending in a company check.  A few of them decided to make credit card payments via our PayPal Business Account and after 3 payments went through, PayPal immediately locked our account and froze our funds of approximately $36,000.  I have provided additional information as requested and then some.  I provided bank statements, our EIN, my social, a detailed explanation of the payments, etc. I have called.  I have emailed.  I have sent Linked In messages.  It has now been over a week and this is still not resolved.  We are a small company and need this money for our daily operations.  This is extremely frustrating, unprofessional and the worst possible way that I can imagine for a company to begin a business relationship with a new client.  Is this the normal experience for new PayPal Business Clients?  Any suggestions for getting this resolved quickly? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.