2 Debit Cards 1 Invoice

BLN1
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to pay an invoice with 2 visa debit cards, how do I do this? I'm afraid that if I use just one card I will get a message back telling me I don't have enough money on this card to make the payment. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BLN1

No can do, sorry.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BLN1
Contributor
Contributor

Isn't there a way to load money into my Paypal account with prepaid visa cards? I thought you could load money, somehow, into Paypal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BLN1

Yes you can transfer funds to your paypal balance via 'some' prepaid cards but that is not what you asked.

You asked if you could split a payment between 2 cards when you paid.

See link for cards.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/template-management/prepaid-gift-cards    Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @BLN1,

Great questions!

You can typically use prepaid gift cards like any other credit card, which means that only one can be used for a transaction. If you have a balance on your account, the balance would be used first and then the remainder would be charged to the card, as long as that was the setup selected during checkout. It is also possible to add funds to your balance from a bank account, but not from a card.

I hope this helps clarify!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.