wells fargo bank name not recognized?

chowdan
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone. 

I've tried contacting paypal CS....so far its freaking garbage! No one has responded to me. I have a bill due on the 20th and i will be FREAKING FERIOUS if they charge me for late fees because an error on their end...in otherwords, i will fight them to the death so i wont have to pay the late fees.

So far i am trying to add my wells fargo bank to my account so i can make payments. I've tried every possible combination that is possible for "Wells Fargo". 

It keeps saying that the "Bank" field is empty or the bank is not recognized. 

Anyone have any insight on this? 

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

chowdan
Contributor
Contributor

bump, 

anyone experiencing this issue aswell?

Login to Me Too

Pikel
New Community Member

Try: WELLS FARGO BANK

Login to Me Too

Durdie
New Community Member

I'm having this same issue and have used every variation of Wells Fargo I can think of and I'm not able to link my account. I'm continually given the error message saying the bank info is wrong or missing. Anyone have a fix for this??

Login to Me Too

LuluBell
New Community Member

Did you find a way to enter Wells Fargo?  It is not accepting for me also

Login to Me Too

LuluBell
New Community Member

Did you find out the secret to enter Wells Fargo as an accepted bank?

Login to Me Too

YourAerials
New Community Member

Looks like it's:

WELLS FARGO BANK NA

Login to Me Too

kilpatrick
This is a fault in there system I had the same problem with my bank so I finally ended up calling them cause they would just send out a stupid auto email response so to get around it there a link that says update bank acct or something like that and you go to that and it will just have you enter your bank routing number and your acct number and it will auto maticly come up with your banks name hope this helps
Login to Me Too

calculuv
New Community Member

WELLS FARGO BANK NA did the trick

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It's the ACH system.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.