using credit card connected to paypal to pay vendor?? why doesn't it work?

cj1
New Community Member

I am trying to use my credit card to make a purchase from someone who also has a paypal account. I want to pay using my linked credit card on my account. It states I have a limit, yet my card has three times the amount shown available. Can someone tell me how this will work for me?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

anchalee_chit
New Community Member

Me too. I need answers from paypal assistances or everyone who had met this situation.

@cj1 wrote:

I am trying to use my credit card to make a purchase from someone who also has a paypal account. I want to pay using my linked credit card on my account. It states I have a limit, yet my card has three times the amount shown available. Can someone tell me how this will work for me?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi cj1 and anchalee_chit,

Welcome to the forum!

There may be a couple of reasons why a limit would be encountered when sending. It may be a sending limit for an Unverified account, or it may be a transaction limit.

What is the wording of the messaging you're seeing when you try to send your payment?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.