cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!st tried to pay Bank said no.Had funds in bank. I transfered $$ to PayPal then bank sent echeque

Highlighted
Contributor

!st tried to pay Bank said no.Had funds in bank. I transfered $$ to PayPal then bank sent echeque

Hello,

I was trying to pay a seller for 3 items. My bank would not let payment go through. I had funds to cover it.I tried transfering funds to my PayPal account and that went through! Anyway thought that was the solution. Contacted seller and explained all. Then I see the Bank has let the e-cheque go throught now! So now I need to cancel either the echeque or the funds transfer. Which is easiest and quickest and how do I do this. This is a bad dream!

Thank you for any help. I am thinking that cancelling the e-cheque and waiting for the funds transfer might get the money to the buyer fastest??

1 REPLY 1
Volunteer Advisor

Re: !st tried to pay Bank said no.Had funds in bank. I transfered $$ to PayPal then bank sent echequ

@smjjgs8

They would both take about the same time to get to paypal but the funds transfer would then need to be sent on to the seller.

You can't cancel an echeque, only the seller can do that so its probably easier to let both complete and then the funds that are in your paypal balance you can then "withdraw" back to your bank account.

If the seller wants to cancel the echeque and does not know how to do so, post back and i will tell you how if i am still around.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.