seller refuses to accept my order because of charge back history on my account.

juneternal
New Community Member

hi.

i tried to order items from <removed> and they refuses to accept my paypal payment by stating that

"We learn from the intermediary that on you have a chargeback record in your account. 

If you wish to place an order with us, you are welcome to pay western union or a bank transfer and we can offer you another coupon."

this doesn't seem right. some shady seller(removed) doesn't even send item that i ordered so i started dispute and charge back. now this other seller refuses to accept paypal payment because i have chargeback record in my account?

is there anything i can do about this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi juneternal

U cant force a seller to sell to u

But on a safety note if u pay via western union or bank transfer and u dont receive your items u have zero chance of getting your money back from western union and getting your money back from your bank could prove difficult too

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@juneternal

Do you have a history of chargebacks?

If so, the seller sees this as a high risk customer and you will need to pay by a method which does not allow you to do chargebacks.  Perfectly acceptable for a seller to refuse business to a high risk buyer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.