"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time."

bledoutcolor
New Community Member

"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method."

My account is fully verified and has no limits or restrictions. I have over triple the amount of money required for the purchase in my paypal account balance, but everytime i try to place the order I get this message. Ive tried intermittently throghout the day hoping it would resolve itself to no avail. And now Im worried ill be charged for the failed attempts as well. Anyone experience the same issue or know what to do to get the order to process? The funds I am using were transferred from my bank account idk if it matters.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kaystar211
Contributor
Contributor

same thing happening to me and i need to make a purchase and these people playing man they need to fix the sitaution and every time i email them , them send me back pure foolishness. Am so upset dem not even know.... and my account status is verified also!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hi there,

It sounds like you two may be running into an issue with our security system. Every time a payment is attempted we run it through a set of filters to determine the amount of potential risk involved. If the system determines that there is a higher than average amount of risk involved with a particular transaction it may decline processing.

There is no way for us to pinpoint what would be causing the security system to catch a particular payment attempt as it literally looks at thousands of aspects, but some things to consider:

Are you logging in from a different location than normal?

Are you using a newly added funding source?

Are you requesting shipment to an unconfirmed address?

These are a few of the things we take into consideration. You can try adjusting your payment, or you may try waiting a few hours then try again.

If the problem persists, please let us know. 🙂

Login to Me Too

EnmaAisha
New Community Member

I'm just trying to buy stuff from china. I already bought things from before that worked. But when I try to buy now it won't let me.

Login to Me Too

saidshow
New Community Member

I am having the same issue purchasing from the dell website. My address has been added to paypal, I'm not even getting as far as the payment type (although that has not changed).

Any help would be great. My quote expires shortly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.