"Link a Bank Account Direct Deposit" issues

DellBoy93
New Community Member

Hello PayPal community. I have been attempting to resolve a few issues with paypal but to no avail.. here's the rundown..

Upon trying to link my AmEx card to paypal... it told me that there would be two transactions sent to my D.Deposit and that I would have to input the two amounts specified to verify connection.... 

DURING this fiasco of waiting, it also stated in the resolution case ledger that I needed to provide my SSN and proof of Address, etc..

After finally comnpleting the identity verification business... my "Pending Transactions" link disappeared and it acted as if my card was never subscribed, I now have two random paypal transactions labeled VERIFYBANK floating in my account... 

How do i get this card back on to give paypal the transactions back?? 

I have tried numerously to reconnect the card.. but to no avail. PLEASE Help..... I cant use eBay or my Roku3 and it's driving me NUTS! Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi DellBoy93,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm a little confused by your post. Are you trying to add a credit card or a bank account to your PayPal account?

If you are trying to add a credit or debit card, then you would need to supply us with the four-digit confirmation code that was sent to your card. It would show up on your statement as PayPal*1234CODE or PP*1234CODE. If you are trying to add and confirm a bank account to your PayPal account, then you would need to supply us with the 2 small deposit amounts (each between $0.01 and $0.99).

If, in either scenario, you entered the amounts incorrectly, it would disable that financial from your account. In this case, we would need you to reach out to us directly for assistance in re-enabling your financial. You can reach us by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the Help Center or on Twitter or Facebook.

-AshleyPHeart

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.