pending balance for shipping

wlb
New Community Member
I sold an item offering free shipping. I printed label through PayPal. Why did they take from my bank account rather than pending balance from sale to pay for shipping. I was under the impression that some of pending balance was made available for shipping costs if label was done through PayPal.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PopsSportCards1
New Community Member

i have been selling on ebay for awhile, but my father passed away so i made a new name to honor him. in doing so i am dealing with the pending balance for new sellers. i dont mind at all i do understand its purpose. but even though its been a hot minute i remember before being able to ship with the pending balance and now it doesnt offer that option. i guess its my own fault for using the previous funds for a purchase, but i thought surely i would be able to use the pending funds for shipping. Do i have to load some cash or am i missing something? figured i would ask before i either go load from a check-out or pay cash at the post office. i guess i sound cheap lol but just wondering if i was over looking a tab to click or a setting or something. thanks in advance for the info.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.