pay pal credit payment is still pending

meslt66
New Community Member
I made a payment on my PayPal Credit account on 01/30/15. The payment is due by 02/04/15. The money has been deducted from my checking account but hasn't been credited to my paypal credit account. It shows it as pending now for 3 days. When will it be posted to my account?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Nicole

Hi Meslt66-

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Community Help forum.

Payments submitted by 11:59 PM PT will receive same-day credit. Payments scheduled for a future date will be processed on the date you select. Although we don't process payments on weekends or holidays, you'll receive credit for making a payment on those days.

The account balance and available credit can take up to eight days to update.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

prairiepines
Contributor
Contributor

I am frustrated too.  I have been selling household items to pay off my PayPal Smart Connect.  My credit account is closed but all my sells are being put under "credit" and not being applied to the pay off balance.  I didnt know they drag it out 8 days so not I am well over paid by $250 and they are just sitting on that money on hold where I cant get it back or use it.  I've tried to call and literally got told my phone number didnt match account..yes, it does it is my only phone.  Then as I was transfered I was told I had a bad connection (I was on a landline) and then just flat hung up on.  PayPal Connect is a HUGE rip off.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.