i try to bind my visa card and i have one problem

xDEADalaska
Contributor
Contributor

when i try to bind my visa card to paypal is ok..but when i need to get 4-digit pass i don t know what is it..and i lock ( i think ) my card..what can i do now ? because when i try again to bind that card this nothing happen'..

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @xDEADalaska

I'm sorry to hear about the confusing situation, but glad you have asked. That's a great question. Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community Help Forum. 🙂

PayPal completes card confirmation through a random charge in the amount of $1.95 USD processed to the card. The random charge takes 2 to 3 business days to post the four digit code next to the charge on the card statement. If the card issuing bank declines the random charge, PayPal cannot add the card successfully. In this situation, I would recommend contacting the card issuing bank to inquire of a decline for the random charge or the four digit number provided next to the successful charge. 

Feel free to contact PayPal Customer Support for further assistance. 

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

xDEADalaska
Contributor
Contributor

I called to the bank and I received the digit pass but this is not the problem... When i want to bind the card to "add card" my card is out. My card is verificated and the paypal took my money for security. What can i do ?

Login to Me Too

xDEADalaska
Contributor
Contributor

because first time i don t know what is that digit pass and i lock it..and when i try again to bind it doesnt work and i recive on mail this : 

On 01 June 2016, you added a card ending in 21.  

Didn't make this update?

If you didn't add or update this card, log into your PayPal account and review your information as soon as possible. If you notice any unusual activity, please contact us immediately by clicking the Help Center link at the bottom of this email. 

Sincerely,

PayPal

..but is my card and now i don t know what can i do

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.