how to edit account for accepting payments?

Bro82
Contributor
Contributor

Hi people:) I hope you can help me with this one:

QUESTION:

How to setup account for accepting payments from buyers on ebay?

IMPUTS:
1. I'm registered at Paypal for few years now (when I registered it was not possible to accept payments here in Croatia but now it's possible)
2. My Paypal account is linked to Visa Electron debit card
3. my account is verified, I'm buying lots of stuff on ebay, no problem at all...
4. on "Profile">"Credit card" next to Visa card says "Accepts PayPal withdrawals"

PROBLEM:

I started selling items on ebay and when buyer tries to send funds to me recieves message: "Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds."

ALREADY TRIED:
1.if I click on option to enable account for accepting payments, I can choose Visa debit. If I click it I can confirm card number and security code but when continue I receive message that this account is already verified!!

How can I change anything?

2. In security options I checked options to receive payments

Thanks,

Bro82

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Bro82
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I contacted Paypal customer service and after few minutes they told me they solved the problem.

Obviously it was related to the fact I registered to Paypal back in years while it was impossible to receive payments in Croatia...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Bro82
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I contacted Paypal customer service and after few minutes they told me they solved the problem.

Obviously it was related to the fact I registered to Paypal back in years while it was impossible to receive payments in Croatia...

Login to Me Too

perez_18
New Community Member

@Bro82 wrote:

can you help me

Login to Me Too

Bro82
Contributor
Contributor

I can't help you, but customer service can:)

In this case they didn't instruct me to do anything, I just waited for minute or two and they informed me that they fixed it.

Hope it will help to you too...

Login to Me Too

lokenani25
New Community Member

Helloi -- hate these automated answering systems -- they do not have many options that I can use -- all I wanted was to speak to an alive person/agent and not a machine.

I have been shopping online recently and have not had any problems with my shipping address different from my billing address. It is fine with my bank as long as I contact them when payments are made out of state!!

Unfortunately I have been having problems with the post office -- they also do not allow people on my street to put up a mailbox on their property.  They prefer to charge for a mail box at the post office -- where I see a regular mail box to my home is free!!

So I have my orders shipped to my daughter's place till my fight with City Hall to allow me to put up a mail box on my property my items must be shipped to my daughters in another town!!

So what is the problem -- and further more I just wanted to pay directly with my account and not deal with someone else!!

Why do I have to deal with you because my shipping orders are different from my billing address is different -- as I said -- I have done it several times in the same manner and haven't had any trouble!!

I don't want Pay Pal to become the middle agent just to buy/purchase something!!

Noella

Login to Me Too

lokenani25
New Community Member

If I am gonna have problems where I am forced to use Pay Pal to purchase an item or several items than I am not gonna purchase anything!!

I don't need Pay Pal -- my bank protects my account!!

I will be waiting for an answer and I want to purchase items w/out using the Pay Pal method!!

Thank you and Mahalo --

Noella, a very disappointed customer new to this site to purchase an item!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.