hold on my money

nicholejo
Contributor
Contributor

why are they still holding my money i have sold 13 things already ..the rreson i sell on ebay is so i can have the money for gas ..so why are they still holding my money after i hav 100% good seller!!! and i have the master card you guys are a joke

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Have you verified your PayPal Account?  

Login to Me Too

nicholejo
Contributor
Contributor

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This might help;

If you're a new or Below Standard seller

While you're establishing a successful selling history on eBay, funds from your sales will be pending in your PayPal account for a period of time.

Follow good shipping practices to help access your funds from each sale sooner:

• Funds will be available 3 days after we can confirm the item was delivered when you use eBay or PayPal to print labels or upload tracking information from UPS, USPS, or FedEx.

• If we don't have tracking information, but you mark the item as shipped and we can calculate a delivery date, your money should be available 7 days after your latest estimated delivery date.

• If we don't have tracking information, and you don't mark the item as shipped, or we can't calculate a delivery date (for example, if the item was shipped internationally), the funds should be available 21 days after the buyer pays.

Note: In some cases, such as international shipments, we can't calculate a delivery date or confirm delivery. It may also take longer to get your funds if your buyer reports a problem.

New seller status ends once you've met all the following criteria:

Login to Me Too

nicholejo
Contributor
Contributor

I had 1,000 sells and nobody has ever open a claim

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You post said you had 13 sales.

Did you just start up sellling again

Login to Me Too

nicholejo
Contributor
Contributor

opps i have about 1200 dollar in sales since 9/01/12 and my seller rating is 100% and nobody has open a case

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Was there a break in your selling.

What are you selling.

Did your selling habits change

Login to Me Too

nicholejo
Contributor
Contributor
What dose it matter unless you can get my today then what is the point
Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If there was a long break in your sales, Ebay considers you a "new" seller" and will hold the funds

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.