have not recieved payment

orinsbelt
New Community Member

Hi,

I sold an item on ebay, but the customer was international she suppose to sent payment using my paypal email I never recieved payment so I emailed her and told her to rechack to make sure she used the correct email she said she did but I have not recieved payment what do I need to do if I am not going to get paid I need to relist. thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

abbyjuji
New Community Member

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi orinsbelt,

Welcome! 🙂

I recommend checking the eBay Item listing form to check which PayPal email address was set for payment on the listing.  You can do this by finding the item in eBay and choosing "Sell Similar" in the More action drop down menu on the right side.

If that email address is different than the email address on your PayPal account, that would explain why the payment is not showing.  That email would need to be added and confirmed to your PayPal account or the buyer would need to issue a new payment to the correct email address.  You could send them a PayPal money request using the "Request Money" tab in PayPal.

If the buyer has not sent any payment, there is the option to file an unpaid item dispute with eBay as well. Unpaid item policy.  Hopefully it doesn't get to that point. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.