device not recognized, when paying invoice?

nichricch
New Community Member

hey guys im trying to pay off an invoice im getting device not recognized, im tired of calling in 10 times talk to different agents and nobody can help me out.

I tried even to send a personal payment of $50 same issue

i am bank + creditcard confirmed 100% profile completed status

i've answered questions and passed, adjustment made no changes

was told to try again 30 minutes later, no changes, - 30 minutes later called back agent did some adjustments try again

30 minutes later, no changes, repeat call back no changes

on going loop where the paypal agents says they did everything they can.

then i had another agent call my cell on my paypal to verify its me, done adjustment made.

no changes CANNOT pay invoice cannot send ANY payments regardless amount $50, 100, 500, etc.

paypal honestly getting unacceptable for users.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

leean
New Community Member

same issue occuring here, nobody seems to want to help

Login to Me Too

chrisr7
Contributor
Contributor

same issue i ended up giving up, after my 3rd call to paypal.

cant fix it, try again i 30 minutes to get you off the call 

lame agents and support

you are hitting the risk model and they wont do nothing about it.

bad business i might close my account 

Login to Me Too

CleverNameHere
New Community Member

I was having this problem myself when trying to send money to someone, and hunting on the forum did not yield any answers for me. I got ahold of Paypal customer service by private messaging them via Facebook, and have since been able to fix my problem, so I'm letting anyone else who's had this problem know what worked for me!

I was told to change my password and security questions. Literally that is all it took for me. For whatever reason, despite having recently changed the password, changing these fixed the problem instantly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.