can't find wallet section

deuangerman
Contributor
Contributor

i received this email but I can not for the life of me find wallet... ?

You’ve already added your bank account to your PayPal account. Now you’re just a few short steps away from confirming it and having more choice in how you pay at checkout.

You’ll need a special code to confirm your bank account. To find it, check your online bank statement. We’ve put 1p into your account and the special code should be next to it on your statement. 

What you need to do:

1. Find the 1p deposit on your statement and look for the words ‘PAYPAL CODE’ and the 4 digit code. 

2. Log in to your PayPal account, go to the ‘Wallet’ section and follow the steps to confirm your bank account.

It’s as simple as that.

NOT IT IS NOT!!

Can anyone help please?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@deuangerman

The "Wallet" link is at the very top of your Summary and Activity pages.  If you're not seeing it there, you may have the menu icon (3 small horizontal bars) in the top left corner of the page... click on that to get all the navigation links, including the "Wallet" link.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

CDG
New Community Member

I have exactly the same problem as the previous enquirer.  Email to go to wallet.  No trace of wallet or icon refered to.  Search doesd not bring up wallet.

Login to Me Too

deuangerman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sandy

thanks for your reply... still can't see it anywhere! No wallet to be found.. I have searched high an dlow

The "Wallet" link is at the very top of your Summary and Activity pages.  NOTHING

If you're not seeing it there, you may have the menu icon (3 small horizontal bars) in the top left corner of the page... click on that to get all the navigation links, including the"Wallet" link.  NO MENU ICON THERE EITHER IN TOP LEFT CORNER OR ANYWHERE!!

HELP!!

Login to Me Too

JaneWilliams
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, and again, the answers give don't match reality.

The top left of that screehn starts with the PayPal logo, then has options:

Summary  Money  Activity  Customers  Tools  More v

No mention of a "wallet", even under "more".

Just to add to the confusion, this email is telling me I need to visit the "wallet" in order to link to a bank account - but it's already linked and confirmed.

Login to Me Too

cecilececile
New Community Member

Same for me !

Can't find the wallet section....and the link to my bank account seems to be confirmed too...

Login to Me Too

temp20180826o
Contributor
Contributor

exact same problem as the others, NO wallet, NO three bars, very very very very very frustrating.  

My account used to be set up to pay with a credit card, now goes to my bank for some reason.  Can't change it because the freaking wallet BS is NOT here.

Login to Me Too

doorclosers
New Community Member

No Wallet icon for me either..... Is the email real??

Login to Me Too

JaneWilliams
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted Paypal directly about this, and it seems that part of the problem was that I have a business account, not a personal account, and the layout is completely different.

Also, I was trying to "confirm" two different things that apparently have the same effect - a bank account, and a debit card that accesses the same bank account. That was why it looked as if it was already confirmed.

Don't know if that helps others at all?

Login to Me Too

maxste
Contributor
Contributor

I'm experiencing the same thing...I do have a business account also. 

I need the process for setting up a link to another bank account without using "WALLET" because appparenty it doesn't exist within a business account and the process for doing this is different.

Could someone please help me with the steps to take for adding and confirming a bank?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.