can't find wallet section

deuangerman
Contributor
Contributor

i received this email but I can not for the life of me find wallet... ?

You’ve already added your bank account to your PayPal account. Now you’re just a few short steps away from confirming it and having more choice in how you pay at checkout.

You’ll need a special code to confirm your bank account. To find it, check your online bank statement. We’ve put 1p into your account and the special code should be next to it on your statement. 

What you need to do:

1. Find the 1p deposit on your statement and look for the words ‘PAYPAL CODE’ and the 4 digit code. 

2. Log in to your PayPal account, go to the ‘Wallet’ section and follow the steps to confirm your bank account.

It’s as simple as that.

NOT IT IS NOT!!

Can anyone help please?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Maraini
New Community Member

Same Problem - NO WALLET LINK ANYWHERE??

Login to Me Too

Maraini
New Community Member

OK, simple, called PayPal <removed>, simple, activated and authorised account with the help of a cimputer voice, simple 🙂

Login to Me Too

karenk411
Contributor
Contributor

Not only do I not have wallet link I have not been able to access my Smart Connect account for a month. I have called in for help several times, and the last time I was told that they would add the wallet link within four business days and this would fix my Smart Connect problem. Will see next Weds.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your participation in the Community.  The Wallet link should appear as one of the options at the top of the PayPal page.  If this option is not showing there, then you are most likely using a business account.  The option to manage bank accounts or other account settings is under the Profile option in the upper right corner.  Click "Profile and Settings" in the drop down menu, then click the "My Money" section to get to the bank accounts.

@karenk411,

The issue with the Smart Connect link is a known issue that our engineers are working to resolve.  Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.  If the option is still not showing, please log into your account and use this direct link instead: 

http://www.paypal.com/cg​i-bin/webscr?cmd=_bcsweb​-make-payment

I hope this helps!

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

karenk411
Contributor
Contributor

Turns out, I was still using the "old version" for my PayPal landing page (business account). After weeks of not being able to access my Smart Connect accout information and five phone calls, the last time I called in the guy told me to click on "switch to new version" in the upper right corner and - PRESTO!! all account information was there with a new MUCH easier to read format.  I probably missed the memo about the new version - but I wish someone I called the first four times would have known about it!

Login to Me Too

YMetcalfe
New Community Member

Paypal_Frank:

I did exactly what you instructed,  but when I click "Profile & Settings" then "My Money",  the page only shows what my existing payment  methods are, but NO Option to click or to add any new payment method.  There is NO buttons/link for me to click.

I need to add a new payment method for my business,  please get it fixed as soon as you can.

Login to Me Too

Phoenixnursery
New Community Member

FOUND IT!!!!! Go to profile, my money and you will see your bank name. Next to that is a small link saying Unconfirmed. click on this link and enter the code in the box

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.