authenticating one of my gift cards

sdrawkcab
New Community Member

i dont know where i am supposed to post this, but yesterday i added a walmart visa gift card to my account, and it told me i had to authenticate my billing adress or something like that with a four digit code found in my billing statement along with the withdrawal of 1.95$ from my account. well the charge is showing but the code isn't. any suggestions? i tryed having them send a second code but it was the same as the last. now i have two 1.95$ charges on my asccount and no code. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi sdrawkcab,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

The $1.95 authorization may show up right away on your card activity but it may take a few days for the card issuing bank to reflect the completed charge.  The 4 digit code would show once the payment has been settled.

If the 4 digit code is still not showing after that, it's possible the card issuing bank is not displaying the full merchant description.

I hope this helps!

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.